H.O.P.E. for Healing Institute’s mission is to alleviate suffering and improve quality of life, through Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). To educate and motivate our communities to support HBOT for the poor and disabled. H.O.P.E. is saving life and limb, healing physical and emotional pain and restoring independence and self reliance.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a physician directed, painless, outpatient, physician referred, healing therapy. Our exclusive, medical grade, hard chamber technology increases the “oxygen gradient” in damaged, oxygen-starved tissues, acting as a “cellular energy catapult.”
- Inhibit bacterial infections
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- Stimulate collagen and new blood vessel and bone growth
What can be treated with HBOT?
The current FDA accepted conditions (the listed changes every two years) for which HBOT is used in the USA and health challenges that some insurance companies may reimburse for, are:
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Complicated by Cyanide Poisoning
- Clostridial Myositis and Myonecrosis
- (Gas Gangrene)
- Crush Injury, Compartment Syndrome and Other Acute Traumatic Ischemias
- Decompression Sickness
- Arterial Insufficiencies:
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Enhancement of Healing in Selected Problem Wounds
- Severe Anemia
- Intracranial Abscess
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Osteomyelitis (Refractory)
- Delayed Radiation Injury (Soft Tissue & Bone Necrosis)
- Compromised Grafts and Flaps
- Acute Thermal Burn Injury
HBOT has been proved to be helpful in a vast number of conditions, including: stroke, cerebral palsy, MS, head injuries, concussion, infections of all types (including Lyme’s), heart attacks, chronic fatigue, ADD/ADHD, sports injuries, autism, migraine headaches, cancer, HIV/AIDS, trigeminal neuralgia, Raynaud’s phenomenon, vascular disease, Crohn’s disease, fibromyalgia, decreased immune function, venomous bites, and many more.